Who we are
- Expertise and experience since 1994
- Leading specialist in Germany and Austria for holidays in Croatia
- More than 20 employees in our head office in Munich
- Over 100 employees on site
- Each hotel, holiday home and holiday apartment has been reviewed by us for quality and has been chosen for you.
- We exclusively have direct contracts with all our service providers. We know all our holiday home and holiday apartment owners and the captains of our ships personally.
We have a big network of qualified English-speaking representatives who are there to look after you locally. You will receive all the information and telephone numbers you need in the travel documents. Therefore, you can always get hold of our representative who is available 24/7 in case of an emergency! On the islands in Dalmatia, you will be looked after by phone by our service offices in Zadar and Trogir. Of course, in case of an emergency, these are also available 24 hours a day.
• All our accommodation has been selected by us based on strict criteria. We use our many years of experience to ensure that we deal with the best from the huge range of accommodation available. Of course, we not only ensure that there is accommodation with outstanding levels of comfort, but that there are also holiday homes for smaller budgets. In any case, we ensure that accommodation is value for money!
• Our representatives offer a wide range of excursions. This includes classic trips from Istria to Venice or to the stalactite caves of Postojna, as well as the popular fish picnic on board a boat, which is available all along the coast. However, you can also visit medieval mountain villages and towns, such as Motovun or Hum, the latter known as the ‘smallest town in the world’. Of course, the Plitvice Lakes, one of the most beautiful national parks in Europe, are available in the excursion programme. You can go on a Jeep safari in the Velebit mountains, and the Dalmatian Zrmanja and Cetina rivers offer the best conditions for kayak and rafting tours.
• In your travel documents booklet, you will find exclusive discounts for your stay. For example, we have negotiated a discount for our guests in restaurants that we, of course, know personally and especially recommend. In addition, you can buy wine from some of the best wineries in Croatia at a discounted price, and get 10% off admission to the sensational ‘Istralandia’ water park. Your holiday is in good hands …