We are looking for a Software engineer
[Who we are]
BeeRent is a company where travel industry meets IT. We care about our product, culture and employees.
// If you are nothing less than great at your job, we are your next employer.
- You consider yourself as a good person
- You consider yourself more engineer than coder: you see your job as more than just writing code, rather it is the overall ability to visualize, design, build and maintain complex systems that move you
- You are able to understand and communicate thoughts/design/ideas/specs in a unambiguous manner and adjust communication as per the context
- You constantly strive to improve yourself and your environment
- You learn and grow fast.
- You have a strong knowledge of relational database concepts, procedural and object oriented programming is your thing. Bonus points for functional paradigm.
- Your kingdom is .Net and you rule utilizing technology stack of WCF, MVC, perhaps you even have some devops related experience
- You have experience designing and writing Restful services
- At least two years of experience a.k.a. you call yourself junior no more
- Projects to show for it
[Bonus] *not a requirement,
- Experience with building highly secure software, especially in the domain of payment card industry
- Experience with building social networks
- Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science from a prominent University
- Above-average salary
- High quality work equipment: High-end machine, Big screens, Quality chairs that won’t hurt your back is default
- Subsidies for travel expenses
- Annual bonus
- Close co-operation with the world's largest booking portals such as AirBnB, Booking.com, HomeAway etc …
Interested? Contacts us!