Are you an experienced system administrator? Would you like to work for a product-based company? Then we might have an offer for you:
- Maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer networks.
- Maintenance and configuration of Windows and to a far lesser extent Linux machines.
- Cloud based services and devops systems maintenance (Azure, Git).
- Maintenance of MS Sql Server and MySql databases.
- Hardware / software equipment maintenance within the company.
- Establishing hardware/software best safety and security practices.
- Expert knowledge of Windows OS.
- Experience with IIS and Apache servers.
- Some experience with Linux.
- 2+ years of system administration experience.
- Knowledge of .Net is a plus
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, electrical engineering, or another related field.
- Competitive salary based on prior experience.
- Hybrid work model – we are flexible on remote work, however this is not a remote position, so you are expected to work from the office as well.
- Working in a team of experienced software engineers and seniors.
- We are a product-based company developing an in-house product – you’ll be an integral part of that.