Follow up - Take a look inside a very successful Workshop BeeRent organized with the representatives of HomeAway!
Our goal for this workshop was to present our systems though lectures, and for Property Managers to have the opportunity to ask us questions in private meetings and friendly conversations. This goal was certainly met when 19 different Property Managers, operating with more than 6,000 accommodation units, from Istra and Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, attended the workshop and registered for a meeting.
Meet some of the Property Managers that attended our workshop:
Pol Popović, BeeRent's Product & Sales Manager, presented all the benefits of using BeeRent as a Channel Manager:
- System built on experience from a team of people working in tourism for more than 20 years
- Complete synchronization with the leading sales channels such as HomeAway, Expedia, Booking.com, AirBnB and many others
- The absolute control clients have over their listings - entering all the information about your accommodation and managing your reservations in only one place, defining different rate plans, different cancellation policies, instant booking, etc...
- The possibility of billing through our BeeRent PAY services
Guests also had the opportunity to learn about our new and upgraded features:
- Group calendar for an easy and effective search of available dates
- A reporting tool
- Automatic billing of reservations by the previously defined policy
- New sales channels from the @Leisure group
- Hotel model advertising
- Knowledge base information center
- How does HomeAway work, what makes it special and why should you list with HomeAway
- HomeAway Ranking, how HomeAway matches the right traveler with the right property
- Creating an amazing Traveler experience from enquiry through stay
- How to be successful with HomeAway - the ranking of your accommodation, uploading the right pictures, headlines that convince the Traveler to click and how important are the reviews
Last but not least, private meetings were held with different Property Managers:
This was the most constructive part of the workshop where you were able to interact with us and learn more, ask important questions and get answers! We met with different Property Managers, from which many decided to register to BeeRent, and start using it as their Channel Manager.
We are very honored to have met so many new property managers and to have gotten such a positive review on this workshop. Given that this model of socializing and lecturing has proven very effective, we will strive to hold a few more similar workshops to inform all those interested.
It has been a great pleasure to, once more, team up with the representatives of the HomeAway group for such an innovative event, we would like to give a big thank you to Henrike Herr, Carly Weber and Laura Stein for their cooperation!